Friday, April 14, 2023

Jehovah Rapha...still healing!

I will exalt You, Lord, for You lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me. Lord my God, I called to You for help, and You healed me. You, Lord, brought me up from the realm of the dead; You spared me from going down to the pit. Sing the praises of the Lord, You his faithful people; praise his holy name. (Psalm 30:1-4)

I am lifting up one of my students this day . . . this hour at 5:41 a.m. as he is prepping for surgery in Pittsburgh, PA. His surgery is to begin at 7:00 am. Lord, You still heal. You are still Jehovah Rapha! I am asking you you guide the doctors hands. Use their knowledge. I commit them to You Lord.

Please be The Healer for Mikkel right now . . . today. Grant him better sight . . . even perfect sight. He has accepted his condition and still serves you humbly . . . prays to You and sets and example for his fellow students, serving as Chaplain of the Class of '24 at our school. I put him in Your hands this day and as he heals.

He said, “If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.” (Exodus 15:26)

You are still God . . . still Jehovah Rapha.  Glorify Yourself today and in the future through Mikkel's life. Your will be done. Please care for his family, his brother Tariq, his parents and others who are stressed today.

In Jesus' name . . . Amen!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...