Monday, March 27, 2023

There is always a younger one . . .

We all have someone younger looking up to us. Whether we are eight or eighty-eight, there is always a younger one wishing they could be like us and do the things we are doing. 
  • What are we showing them? 
  • What are we telling them? 
  • Where are we leading them?
Read the psalmist's words below and ask yourself the questions above once again:

One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts. (PSALM 145:4)


As a husband/teacher/coach/mentor/parent and grandparent, I have many that watch my every move. They expect certain things from me. I am held accountable to God for my life but also for whom I impact and how. It is a task I embrace. I do not always please myself or others . . . even God for that matter, but I keep pressing.


What about you? How are you challenged to be Christ with others? 

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....