Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Thank you!

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ . . . (Philippians 13-6)


This is the last day of school before we break for Thanksgiving! To all who are in my life . . . whom I have served and those who allow me to serve . . .
I am thankful for YOU and full of gratitude to God!


Happy and blessed Thanksgiving! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen and Amen!

Unknown said...

Amen and Amen!

Michelle Sterling said...

Thank you for such a beautiful blessing. Wishing you and your family a very blessed Thanksgiving. May God's light continue to shine through you and on you.

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...