Friday, November 11, 2022

Parental Guidance suggested . . . demanded!

Parental guidance suggested . . . demanded!

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. (3 John 1:4)

For me, my daily prayer is that my children and grandchildren are walking with the Lord. I have tried my best to instill in them the Words of God and done all I possible am able to do to set the right example. I admit, I have failed miserably at times, but the effort and the prayers are there!

God has instructed us as parents to teach our children His ways . . . all ways and always! He especially instructs fathers to be accountable. In a world where fathers have abandoned this role, thank God for moms and grandmoms. However, we guys are still held accountable! 

I am constantly challenged . . . read this carefully parents . . . especially fathers!

“And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. (Deuteronomy 6:6-9)

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....