Tuesday, November 1, 2022

How can I become a better CHRISTian?

How can I become a better CHRISTian?

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned . . . (John 15:4-6)

It seems simple doesn't it? Just stay close to Jesus and His Word. However, the things of this world do not make it easy. We are tempted daily with greed, lusts, jealousies, desires, and more. So how do we abide in Him

How can I become a better CHRISTian each day?

It must be a habit! Good habits are hard to start and easy to break. Bad habits just happen over time and we seem to never break free! So we have to deliberately take the time to be with God and His Word each day. We must deliberately associate with mature believers who will challenge us. We must deliberately attend a bible teaching church as well. These are basic steps to becoming a better CHRISTian.

To abide with God, we must be deliberate!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...