Thursday, October 6, 2022

Where is He?

Can't find God? Can't see Him? Can't feel Him? You want to trust Him but where is He? Why won't He just do something?

Let's face it, times can get really tough nowadays. With everyone trying to come back from Covid regulations, there are some real fears and real questions. Whom do we trust?

While it is true that times are trying, God has always been right here! We have taken our attention away from Him and put it on ourselves and our situation. If we simply focus upon God, we will see Him right in front of our eyes. We will feel Him in our hearts. Seek and we shall find . . .

To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul . O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me. Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed; Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause. Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation. On You I wait all the day. (Psalm 25: 1-5)

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...