Friday, October 21, 2022

"Don't I know you from somewhere? Haven't we met before?"

 You ever felt like you knew someone already when your were introduced? "Don't I know you from somewhere? Haven't we met before?"

Well, that is the way it is when we come to know Jesus as our Lord and Savior. You see, He did know us before . . . before we were even in our mother's womb! Now that is something to make your sit back and ponder! Young people especially, read these verses carefully. . . .

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” Then said I: “Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth.” But the Lord said to me: “Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’ For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak. (Jeremiah 1:5-7)

Since God knew us and has a special plan set out just for us, then we need to do what He intends for us to do . . . or we will be forever spinning our wheels in life! Stop trying to be someone else or living out someone else's plans for you.

Who knows us better than God . . . don't you think it is time we get to know Him better so we better know ourselves?

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...