Wednesday, September 21, 2022

see, hear and feel Jesus!

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. (James 1:5)

In a world facing disasters, disease, emotional stress and more, more than ever it needs to see, hear and feel Jesus! One of my mentors shared with me that in order to really impact someone for Jesus, I had to be Jesus with skin on. In other words, people to to see, hear, and feel Jesus from me. If the Spirit of God truly lives within me, then I must allow Him live and breathe through me so others can experience the genuine Jesus.

To reach others we need to know what they need. We must pray for wisdom! God promises to freely give us wisdom without any animosity. He knows what has happened, what is happening and what will happen. He knows all about everything and everyone. Why not ask?

If you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures; Then you will understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding; He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; (Proverbs 2: 4-7)

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....