Thursday, August 4, 2022

Need a jump start?

 Ok...it is HOT here in the DMV. It is draining physically. For some of us, maybe you too, we are drained emotionally, mentally, or even spiritually as well. Many of us may need a jump start. . . a revival of sorts.

Dry? Lifeless? Read this:

Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ ” So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them. Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” ’ ” So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.(Ezekiel 37:5‭-‬10)

God can still revive our dry and listless bones.

However, we have to seek Him. We cannot simply sit and vegetate!

To have God the Holy Spirit activated on our lives, we must seek Him and give Him access. We must listen to His instruction and then obey as the prophet did. 

Are you ready for a jump start?

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....