Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Forgive before being asked...

 .....bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.

(Colossians 3:13)

Has anyone ever been hurt? That's a rhetorical question! Of course we all have been hurt. . . by strangers, friends, family and yes even our spouse.

Yet we must forgive. . . as Christ forgives! We must have an attitude of forgiveness even before we are asked!

Paul reminds us that where sin abounds, grace is greater. (Romans 5:20) I know for myself, I have been forgiven of so much by God, it becomes second nature to forgive! I have to forgive because of what God does for me! It may be hard to forget though. . . still working on that!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...