Thursday, August 11, 2022

dwell together in unity!

 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!

(Psalms 133:1)

If we as believers could just make this our life's focus; to dwell together in unity under God! Our families are fractured. Our churches are segregated and divided. Thus our neighborhoods, states, country and the world is falling apart!

One of Jesus' last request of the Father was this: 

“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. (John 17:20‭-‬21)

You see, if we can just by God's standards, and not the ones we scheme up, than we would be more impactful in this world. People may believe what we say if they see us living it out! 

Father, I pray that unity can begin in my family and spread to my community, my church, my job, and my world. Use me to Your glory. . . so that we all may one!


No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....