Tuesday, July 19, 2022

God. . . search me, try me, lead me!

 Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.

(Psalm 139:23-24)

There are so many challenges I/we face daily. . . marital, children, jobs, neighbors, even a simple task as driving along our streets! Comments, attitudes, actions and reactions all impact our personal feelings and decisions.

How do we/I navigate life yet still keep the focus on pleasing God?

Well, for me, I have to give God the Holy Spirit control. I have to allow Him to search my heart's motives and try my thoughts. He has to be allowed to remove anything unlike Him. I have to let Him lead me so others follow Him, not "me"! Not easy, but He is able!

Search me God. Try me. Lead me. . . so others can see You and follow You!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...