Monday, April 11, 2022

God has been really GOOD ...... Holy Week 2022

 What fills us with happiness . . . joy . . . contentment . . . peace? God has provided such things throughout our lives. We tend to forget most of them though and dwell upon the challenging days and trying times. God has been really GOOD to each of us. The very breath we breathe today is evidence! 

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

As we reflect this Holy Week of 2022, as Jesus prepared to go to the cross for every one of us, let's think of how good He has been! He has provided so much, yet His grace is sufficient enough! 

Have a blessed Holy Week in preparation for the coming SONday!

No comments:

What do you need answers to at this time? Ask God!

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God , who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him a...