Friday, March 25, 2022

"I am a friend of God!"

 What does it mean to be a friend of God? We hear it in song and we love to quote it: "I am a friend of God!"So, you're telling me that the Creator and Judge of this world is my friend? Many people do not even like me, but God is my friend


It is true. Jesus said so. As long as we pursue Him and abide in Him, we remain His friend. We seek Him, listen for His voice, and cherish the intimacy with Him. We follow His instructions and invite Him into every aspect of our lives, even in our giving to others. We must also trim away the things in life that are not like Him....selfishness, greed, lust and envy. As we do this day after day, the friendship grows!

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. (John 15:14)

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...