Tuesday, March 1, 2022

. . . as I follow Christ

Making disciples of myself is easy . . . "follow me"! Making disciples of Jesus Christ is difficult . . . follow me as I follow Christ"! Many times, I am the worst example to follow! If one is to truly regenerated by the blood of Jesus, then that person is a CHRISTian, not a clone of me. 

God designed culture to glorify Him and we all have so much to offer to Christ and one another. If we all look alike, sound alike and act alike, then we diminish His glory. Agreed?

"We" are no longer Caucasian, African, Latino, American, Puerto Rican, Asian, El Salvadorian, black, white yellow, or tan. "We" who are transformed by the Spirit of God are now CHRISTians first


Paul said it best: "Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ."        (1 Corinthians 11:1)

Who is following whom?

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...