Friday, February 25, 2022

Racism and Church? (Part I) WHY . . Eracism????

Racism is nothing new . . . yes it was addressed in the bible, even though we may not seek out those pages!  Moses family did not appreciate his marrying interracially. Peter was out right prejudice/discriminating at times. Will racism ever go away . . . or even be properly addressed?

Why is racism reflected in the Body of Christ? How can it be? Are we all not all made in the image of God? (Genesis 1:26-27) Are we all not going to present in eternity? (Revelation 7:9)


The bible sees skin color and gives hope. The scriptures present varying cultures and offers hope. So why are we in the Body not reflecting what we are supposed to be living out? We are more than skin color and cultural beliefs now that we are under Christ and in Christ. We are one Body and one Spirit with one Father that has been saved by one Savior and Lord to represent Him in this world and share His message everywhere we go.(Matthew 28:18-20)

So why . . . ERACISM? Let's talk!!!!

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)



No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...