Tuesday, February 22, 2022

I KNOW He has been praying for us! (The Journey Part XIII)

 I always thought it was awesome to know that Jesus prayed for each of His followers in the garden (John 17). However, during these past few weeks I KNOW He has been praying for us! Yes, He knows all things . . .  past, present and future. He knew this day would come. He knew we would be able to get things in order and be able to settle into a new, albeit smaller, home! Yes, He did it!

I am so indebted to so many . . . my wife, children, our cousin, our Pastor and church family, our real estate agents, and many more who worked and sacrificed on our behalf. Most importantly, I am so very thankful and indebted to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for knowing what we needed!

Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. (Romans 8:34)



No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...