Friday, January 14, 2022

He changed my way of life

 He changed my way of life . . .  

Many things in life cause a life-style change . . .  high school graduation . . . college life . . . dating . . . living on your own . . . having a full time job . . .  a new baby . . . getting a family dog . . . marriage/divorce, among others. However, nothing changed my life like when Jesus entered in to it. He changed my way of life for sure!

But you have not so learned Christ, if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, and be renewed in the spirit of your mind . . . (Ephesians 4:20-23)


He changed my thought process, my daily activities, my friendships, my exercise routine, my language, my family, and my future! Once He invited me into His Kingdom, I grasped an entire new way of perceiving everything. The more I learned, the more I wanted to learn. I realized how crazy I had been living. I was convicted. Jesus became the center of my life and His Spirit began to move me in directions I could never imagine; relationships, entertainment, school, career, missions . . . I am still amazed! Some thirty years later, my life is still evolving the more I grow in Him.

My way of life is still changing . . . how about you? Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...