Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Peace....Heavenly peace.

 No Jesus . . .  No peace. Know Jesus . . . . Know PEACE! Do you KNOW Him? We sing of heavenly peace during CHRISTmas. That silent night back in Bethlehem when Jesus entered the world in flesh . . . what a night! 




For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.(Isaiah 9:6)

There is a peace that goes beyond human understanding. There is the peace of God which brings inner tranquility and stability. Then there is the peace with God which is a restored relationship with God the Father through His Son . . . His incarnate Son . . . Jesus Christ!

They go hand in hand. I can rest knowing God is in total control of my life when I am in a right relationship with Him. My soul is at peace for eternity as well as my heart in the present. While I will rest in peace for eternity one day, I can also rest in peace today knowing He has me here and now. 

Peace . . . heavenly peace. Is all well with you? Do you KNOW Peace?

No comments:

It may not come when you want it . . .

Nevertheless you have done well that you shared in my distress.  Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I ...