Thursday, December 30, 2021

Go into the New Year.

 As we enter 2022, please take a listen and pray for one another as we go into the New Year.

https://youtu.be/MQe4LkkUKnA

Now the Lord had said to Abram:

“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

So Abram departed as the Lord had spoken to him, and Lot went with him. (Genesis 12:1-4)

No comments:

It may not come when you want it . . .

Nevertheless you have done well that you shared in my distress.  Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I ...