Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Without faith . . . taking the Faith Exit.

 I love the following verse: 

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. (Hebrews 11:6)


I just never knew I would have to live it out so deliberately!  Oh, I have faith in God, Jesus my Savior, and the Holy Spirit living within me. He has brought us through life as missionaries/teachers and made a way for us to serve on more than twenty mission trips. He has allowed us to care for more than sixty children, teens and single moms within our home over the past twenty-three years. He has come through in so many miraculous ways. . . . to numerous to list. 

It is just that God now has my family and me literally walking by faith day by day lately! We have been presented with a God-thing literally out of the blue and have decided to trust God. We are taking the "faith exit " on this highway of life! Details will come later . . . stay tuned!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...