Tuesday, October 26, 2021

We can't wait to share our gifts.

 Who likes to give gifts? How much joy do you receive by seeing someone really enjoy what is given to them . . . especially when you are the giver? You have picked out what you believe is the perfect gift and when they open it . . . wow

God gives us gifts to use, but not for ourselves, but to share with others. He receives joy when we open our spiritual gifts and then share them as we serve others. The fruits of the Spirit are active and alive in us as we walk throughout the day and seek opportunities to share. We can't wait to share our gifts. Does that describe you?



Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. (1 Corinthians 13:1-8)

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...