Tuesday, September 21, 2021

My way or His way?

Most of my failures come when "I did it my way" . . .  sounds like the old Frank Sinatra song! Why do I even struggle with my way or His way? You think I would know better by now!

Read the account of some professional fisherman who took the advice of a local preacher:

  


When He had stopped speaking, He said to Simon, “Launch out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch.” But Simon answered and said to Him, “Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net.”(Luke 5:4-5)

Peter was able to humble himself and listen to Jesus' advice. We all could do that more often. He knows better . . . . 

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....