Saturday, July 17, 2021

Agradicido!

 Agradicido . . . so thankful!

    I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. (Psalm 9:1)


As I relax here at my adopted family reunion, I can only be thankful . . . agradicido Señor  . . . grateful Lord indeed! Grateful for not only added family here on earth but an eternal family from every color and culture as a result of God placing us in the mission field!

He has shown me the beauty of shared music, food, and HIS-tory. I now see the beauty of the Body and understand that in Christ there is no color or race, just CHRIST-followers or not. 

So as I bask in agradicido, I pray, for everywhere He sends and everyone He leads to me, that I represent Him well in hopes of winning some for Him!  

May we all be ONE . . . (John 17)



No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...