Friday, June 4, 2021

walk by faith like never before

 I always thank my God when I remember you in my prayers. That’s because I hear about your love for all God’s people. I also hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus. I pray that what we share by believing will help you understand even more. Then you will completely understand every good thing we share by believing in Christ. Your love has given me great joy. It has encouraged me. My brother, you have renewed the hearts of the Lord’s people. (Philemon 1:4-7)

Now that our communities are "opening up" once again, we as believers must walk by faith like never before! We cannot be afraid. Yes, we must be safe and respect others' wishes, but we must be bold in embracing our communities so as to share the love of Christ!


There are people in need within our very neighborhoods. People who need to see a smiling face for the first time in over a year. People who need an embrace, a handshake, perhaps even an invitation to spend time together. 

Who can we help? Where can we give? How can we show Christ's love and share our faith? As Paul wrote to Philemon, what we share by believing may just help someone understand more about Jesus! 


No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...