Saturday, January 2, 2021

even more than we could imagine!

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20-21)

God, I believe you are able to accomplish infinitely more than I might ask or think. As I fight this battle, please help me keep my eyes on You  Lord . . . not on the challenges I face. Give me the courage and strength to surrender this situation to You. By Your grace, help me trust Your love for me and my family and live with the confidence that You care about this even more than I do. In a day when many doubt if You are present, may You receive the glory and credit for all to see . . .and even come to know You personally themselves


Lord knows I have been pleading and asking for over a year to provide for our son to attend Liberty University on campus. It has been a dream of mine and his since we first took him on campus when he was in eighth grade! The first semester was delayed due to Covid-19 but he did attend on line and completed four classes successfully! We are now trusting God to continue to supply . . .even more than we could imagine!

https://www.facebook.com/donate/439278593917781/ 

No comments:

It may not come when you want it . . .

Nevertheless you have done well that you shared in my distress.  Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I ...