Monday, July 6, 2020

I trust You!!!!

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,  knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.  But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.(James 1:2-6)
Trials, tests, challenges . . . . . . we face so many today! Who do we believe? Who can we trust? Where can we go safely? When can we go? What about tomorrow . . . schools, jobs, careers?

All I can say, from experience and many failures, is that we must trust God! Most of my failures and most stressed our times have come when I walk out on my own, not engaging God or even giving Him a chance to work. However, through all those failures, I have come to trust God! He alone gives wisdom when all else is a mess! Remember, He has seen today and has been to tomorrow!

God, I want to move when You say to move and go where You say to go . . . even say what You would have me to say! I trust You!

Jobs . . . Schools . . . Finances . . . Family . . .I trust You!!!!

No comments:

unity throughout . . . imagine the impact

 Let's face it, God wants us to be one . Jesus was clear in His High-Priest prayer before going to His death:  “I do not pray for these ...