Tuesday, May 12, 2020

We stare down death....We stare down illness....We stare down Covid-19

And see, now I go bound in the spirit to Jerusalem, not knowing the things that will happen to me there, except that the Holy Spirit testifies in every city, saying that chains and tribulations await me. But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.(Acts 20:22-24)

God continues to amaze me in His timing! I just spoke to my daughter as she went off to work at the nursing home and she commented how depressing it was with all the deaths and sickness around her. I shared that we must still bring Good News and shed His LIGHT. Here Paul says the same.....

Despite the Covid-19 and shelter-in-place restrictions, God has a task for each of us.....keep living for Him so others can see and experience Him. We do not how long other's lives will last nor ours. We have a task to share the Good News and shed His LIGHT wherever we go...even within our homes and on social media!

We stare down death....we stare down illness....we stare down all depression and sadness and bring Good News! LIGHTen up everyone!!!!!


 

No comments:

What do you need answers to at this time? Ask God!

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God , who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him a...