Monday, March 30, 2020

We are confident, yes, well pleased

Death is never expected or predicted, especially for someone so young and full of life, yet God has already planned out our lives from eternity past.
For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.

My frame was not hidden from You,

When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.

And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!

How great is the sum of them! (Psalm 139:13-17)
We must take comfort in knowing that the one who knows Christ as Lord and Savior, is at peace  with Him now. It may not make sense to us, but it does now to the one who has passed and of course to God! It will also be so with each of who know the Lord!
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me

All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.(Psalm 23:5-6)

So even in death, even the untimely dearth of a young, healthy and vibrant teen, we are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. (2 Corinthians 5:8)
Now is the time to be reassured of your faith in Christ. Now is the time to make it real!!! Call upon Him now to forgive your sinful soul and to restore, rebuild, even grant you for the first time a relationship with Jesus Christ through the sacrifice of His Body and His resurrection from the dead! 

(Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Romans 5:8, Roman 10:9-10, Romans 14:12, 1 John 1:9)

💞Jesus, please SAVE today!

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...