Monday, January 6, 2020

Praying for revival . . .one soul at a time.

Bear with me these next few weeks as I focus on a personal and now public journey toward absolute surrender of my soul, my life to be Spirit of God. Lord, revive me and those around me, one soul at a time!

As with those left behind when Jesus ascended into heaven, we too can rest assured that Jesus has ahead of us. We do not need to fear the future, or even what today has in store. God knows! In order to be changed, radically changed for Christ, it must begin within the soul.


And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:7-8)
Every born again believer has this Spirit within them. Will we allow Him complete control to guide and direct our souls to then move within our lives?

Praying for revival . . . one soul at a time!

No comments:

Walls of protection

For I,’ says the LORD, ‘will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.’ ” (Zechariah 2:5) From ancient times...