Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Trust God

In the fear of the Lord there is strong confidence,  and His children will have a place of refuge. The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to turn one away from the snares of death.(Psalm 14:26-27)
No doubt Satan is attacking those dedicated to serving the Lord and committed to a lifestyle of honoring Him. It seems as though every time we have a "high" in serving God, immediately the evil one roars his ugly head! (1 Peter 5:8) He is seeking to steal, kill and destroy every effort we put forth to build up our children, grandchildren, the teens we serve, our even our mission trip plans. He is attacking relationships within families and churches. To put it plainly, Satan is angry at our labor and is trying desperately to wipe out our efforts and energy, if not our very lives!

But God . . . .

He is my Rock and Fortress. (Psalm 18:2) He is my Shield and my Refuge.,(2 Samuel 22:2-3) He is my Strength! (Psalm 28:7) He is my rewarded. (Hebrews 11:6) He goes with me . . . I have no fear! (Psalm 23:4) He is my Hope! (Romans 5:5).

Trust God; whether for health, finances, relationships, or ministry work. He is still able to all and exceedingly above and beyond what we ever ask! Just watch . . .


No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...