Tuesday, January 22, 2019

the process.

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. . . . Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.(John 14:1,27)
There is so much going on this world that I would like to fix. So much hatred, deception, misrepresentation, injustice, outright lies and simply put. . . . . .   E V I L !

Yet through John, Jesus reminds me that everything is not on my control. At some point I have to let it go and trust God. I must, as many coaches say today, "Trust the process."

I can state my case. I can respond honestly in love. I can sacrificially serve. I can point out wrongs and celebrate victories. I can even be wrong and apologize! However, "I" cannot make others understand or see into my heart!

Many things are left to God the Holy Spirit. I must learn to trust His plan. . . His process!

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...