Thursday, January 17, 2019

I have a burden


The voice of one crying in the wilderness:
“Prepare the way of the Lord;
Make straight in the desert
A highway for our God.
Every valley shall be exalted
And every mountain and hill brought low;
The crooked places shall be made straight
And the rough places smooth;
The glory of the Lord shall be revealed,
And all flesh shall see it together;
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”
The voice said, “Cry out!”
And he said, “What shall I cry? (Isaiah 40:3-6)
 I know I am no prophet. I realize I fall short daily of God's perfect plan for me. Even my wife reminds me often not to be so serious, so right vs wrong all the time.

But I have a burden. I want people to REALLY know Christ. I want them to have a GENUINE RELATIONSHIP with Him, not a morning prayer or Sunday only relationship.

I KNOW Him and though I sin daily, I hate it! Yet He still loves me and cares for me! I deeply desire to please my Lord and Savior! I want Him to be pleased. It is a struggle....yet it is worth it.

What about you? Do you know Him like that?

Lord, help me to reach those who need You the most.

No comments:

What do you need answers to at this time? Ask God!

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God , who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him a...