Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I Cannot Tell It All....But I'll Try!

This is the disciple who testifies of these things, and wrote these things; and we know that his testimony is true. And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen. (John 21:23-25)

 When I think on the goodness of Jesus . . . .WOW! Despite the stuggles and challenges in this life, God has been more than good. He has done far more than I deserve. I really should be dead and rotting in hell today . . . seriously!

But for God and His love . . . His forgiveness . . . His mercy . . . His grace! I could never tell it all, or even a small portion here. John couldn't tell it all either. He had lived the longest of all the apostles . . . imagine his story!

However, I ask the Lord to use me to tell His-tory with my life and I pray it honors Him.  I pray too that it causes others to come to know Him!

What's your story?

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...