Sunday, December 6, 2015

Worship anyway!

O Lord, God of my salvation, I have cried out day and night before You. Let my prayer come before You; incline Your ear to my cry. For my soul is full of troubles, and my life draws near to the grave. . . Lord, I have called daily upon You; I have stretched out my hands to You. . . But to You I have cried out O Lord, and in the morning my prayer comes before You. . . Loved one and friend You have put far from me, and my acquaintances into darkness. (Psalm 88)

When there is pain in the offering . . . When worship seems more like work . . . This is when it means the most. I thank God for the ones who still encourage and still cause me to press on . . . Praise God anyway!

It is SONday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...