Wednesday, September 23, 2015

No More Sacrifice Needed . . . It is Finished!

I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live. (Psalm 116:1-2)


I love the Lord. He heard my cry and pitied every groan . . . What a love song . . . What a Savior . . . 


At a time when Jews around the world celebrate Yom Kippur, we can celebrate our Savior who has already atoned for every one of our sins. He has sacrificed Himself . . . Shed His own precious blood in exchange for your life and mine. 


Oh, how I love Him! Oh, how I need Him! Oh, how I praise Him! 


Do you love Jesus today? Let Him know with a heart and words and a life of praise!

Toned for our sin. 

No comments:

It's ok to celebrate....look forward to good times!

Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sinceri...