Monday, June 8, 2015

Only One Priority!

Seek the Lord while He may be found...call on Him while He is near. (Isaiah 55:6)

We tend to put off our time God...shorten it...delay it...even forget about it for days. I'm not talking about the simple or ordinary prayers we whisper or the religious action we habitually perform. I'm speaking of real time with God.

How often do we just sit alone with God and have a conversation with Him? How often do we simply marvel at His majesty...His mercy...His grace...His patience...His provisions? Do we limit God to a few minutes and then dedicate our entire day to work, family, and other tasks? 

Is God really our priority or simply a crutch to lean upon when needed? I need to dedicate more quality time with my Savior so the rest of my time can be more productive! What about you?


No comments:

We need more!

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. (Proverbs 9:10) I know it sounds so very b...