Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Take heart . . . We are Redeemed!

For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me. Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, For You are my strength. Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have redeemed me, O Lord God of truth. (Psalm 31:3-5
There is GOOD NEWS! Those of us who are attempting to follow the Lord, we have HOPE. Hope lies with a person . . . Jesus! Hope is not in money, cars, or even relationships. Hope is not in a church building or a retirement account. Hope is in JESUS!
Be encouraged. No matter the pain, frustration, even the failures, COMMIT to Jesus. We have HOPE!

No comments:

The verdict is in . . . .

Ever been in a courtroom setting where everyone is anxiously awaiting the decision of the judge and jury? Lives are at stake. The future of ...