Sunday, January 18, 2015

I hear the rocks . . .

I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and on Your wondrous works. Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts, and I will declare Your greatness. They shall utter the memory of Your great goodness, and shall sing of Your righteousness. (Psalm 145:5-7)
Being in the mountains one cannot help but experience the beauty and majesty of God. How can one be a part of His creation and not praise Him? I now know what Luke was referring to when he quoted Jesus:
“Teacher, rebuke Your disciples.” But He answered and said to them, “I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out.” (Luke 19:39-40)
I hear the rocks . . . I praise Him along with them!

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...