Monday, March 12, 2012

Not a makeover, but a takeover!

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.
(Ezekiel 36:26-27)

God is not after a re-do or a re-take. He does not in the remodeling business. He is not asking us to accomodate His desires for us.

God is asking for a chance to give each of us brand new life. God wants to replace the old ways we do things . . . how we think . . . how we love . . . how we breathe!

Not a makeover, but a takeover!

God seeks a spirit that wants His will. He desires total transformation. It is not about band-aids and ointments, but internal resetting of the bones and heartbeat. It is not an instant Christian-in-a-cup . The process is often long, grinding and painful. But take it from a hard-headed, but eventually I got it now disciple . . . it is worth it!

Stop fighting the call of God upon your life. Allow Him free course and experience God to the fullest!

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...