Tuesday, June 11, 2024

I love God!

Why love God? Why not is the better question! How can we not love God makes even more sense!

We love Him because he first loved us! (1 John 4:19).

Many of us throw the word love around a lot. 
  • "I love you." 
  • "I love you more." 
  • "I loved you first!"
Well, God can tell us all that He loved us first and more than anyone ever could love anyone!

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
(Romans 5:8)

Once we learn to love God, it makes life make sense. We can navigate through the ups and downs of life knowing our Creator loves us despite ourselves and this world. We can turn to Him for encouragement, forgiveness, confidence, and peace. 

I love God . . . Do you love God

No comments:

I love God!

Why love God ? Why not is the better question! How can we not love God makes even more sense! We love Him because he first loved us! ( 1 ...