Monday, November 6, 2023

not me and my agenda

He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)

Day after day, if the believer is to really serve God and impact the world for Him, this has to happen. We have to think less about what I can do and what I can achieve and more about what I can do for Christ and what Christ can do through me. The focus must be upon Him and His Kingdom work and not me and my agenda.

Why did He put us upon this earth anyway? Do we ever really think about that? Is it really about the job, the title, the money, the scholarship, the degree, the retirement account? Boy, do we have to change our mindset. 

It starts with today! It begins with me. Think about our lives . . . . why does God put us in position to obtain a scholarship . . . get a career . . . earn money . . . be able to travel? All He gives us are opportunities to serve Him and His agenda here on earth . . . not me and my agenda

Starting today . . . He must increase and I must decrease!


No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...