Thursday, November 16, 2023

Love . . . Love . . . Love . . . always LOVE!

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. (1 Corinthians 13:1-8)

How is love defined? Ask folks in this world and we will receive a myriad of answers . . . what is your definition of love?

My definition comes from the bible: (1 John 4:8)He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. ("Dios es amor.")

Could you imagine if every time we said "I love you" it came with the meaning of God's love? Patience, humility, kindness, respect, unselfish, sacrificial, truthful, hopeful and enduring . . . what a world in which to live as opposed to selfishness, disrespect, anger, hostility, pride, deceit, and woe is me attitudes. 

Love wins. It will always win. God wins! try love today.🤟

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...