Thursday, March 2, 2023

He provides!

I never get tired of praising God. How can I when He continues to provide time after timeI It is not always money, or things, but many times it is just knowing that He is right here with us! Again and again He reassures us that he loves us, He cares for us, He knows our needs and our wants, and He provides!

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:
“Whom shall I send,
And who will go for Us?”
Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.” ( Isaiah 6:8)

Twenty-six years ago God allowed me to marry the most wonderful woman I could ever imagine. If you know our story, it was purely His grace! A year later He called us into the mission field . . . can you believe that? He called us to serve Him! That alone was grace. To give two sinners an opportunity to serve Almighty God . . . wow!

Here we are twenty-five years later still serving because He keeps providing . . . in plenty and in want. I know what Paul wrote about: 

Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:11-13)

Again this week, He has provided for or team of thirteen to serve in Puerto Rico. This is our twenty-second mission trip since 1997 and He has provided for every one! He is still Jehovah Jireh . . . the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob . . . just as He was with Moses, Aaron and others, He has been with us. 

He still provides!

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....