Friday, December 16, 2022

A break from the daily routine . . .rest!

 A break from the daily routine . . .

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

As a school teacher, I sometimes joke about the best part of teaching; CHRISTmas and summer! However, it is true because we spend so much time and energy building into hundreds of students day in and day out, that physically and psychologically, we need the rest. Students need the rest too!

Jesus promises rest for the weary, both young and not-so-young. What better time to reflect upon these verses than in the coming weeks of rest

Merry CHRISTmas to all my students and families whom I serve. It is indeed a blessing to serve. I say it often, this is not a job but a joy! God has allowed me to labor within my giftings daily. I do not take it lightly!

I will see you all in 2023 . . . Lord willing. Have a safe and God-blessed rest!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...