Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Does God really see each of us?

I know we all hear it, but does God really see each of us? How is that possible? Well . . . He is God, that's how!

He sees us in all of our moods. He sees us in all of our pain and distress. He sees us when we secretly worry and fear about things that are out of our control. He sees through our fake smiles, fake laughs and all the other ways we hide our real feelings. He sees us as we go through abuses, both physically and mentally. He sees it all and feels our heart cries. 

These are some awesome words from the Psalmist David: 

What can mere man do to me? All day long they twist my words and say hurtful things; All their thoughts are against me for evil. They attack, they hide and lurk, they watch my steps, as they have [expectantly] waited to take my life. Cast them out because of their wickedness. In anger bring down the peoples, O God! You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not recorded in Your book? (Psalm 56:5-8)

David knew God cared. He could see it! He could feel it! The more we get to know and see God, the more we realize just how much He sees and He cares! Make it personal!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...