Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Chosen

You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. These things I command you, that you love one another. (John 15:12-17)

Remember what it was like to be chosen when picking teams or sides? Whether it was for a pick up basketball game, a school spelling bee, a scholarship, or even a job, that call meant so much. 

"I choose . . .  you!"

Well, just imagine this: God chose you and me! He hand picked us for His team. WOW! That means more than any other choosing in the world. Now, what are we going to choose to do . . . just sit on the bench or get in the game and go to work?

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....