Monday, October 18, 2021

Saved by faith . . . now LIVE by faith!

Salvation . . . forgiveness of sin in return for an eternal  relationship with Jesus Christ . . . is a faith alone decision. Jesus has done all the work on the cross and has risen to overcome sin, death and the grave! So as we have trusted Jesus by faith for our eternal salvation, we now must decide to live by faith.

Thus the apostle James would write: 


Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. 
But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. (James 2:17-18)

While works do not get us to heaven, it brings heaven down here to earth . . . on earth as it is in heaven! You see, as we live out our faith in our actions (works), others see and experience the Lord in us. God can live out His plans through you and me. 

Our story becomes part of HIStory! Let's show others our faith today!!!!

No comments:

What do you need answers to at this time? Ask God!

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God , who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him a...