Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Revival . . .His LIGHT!



Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” ’ ” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army. 11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ” (Ezekiel 37:9-14)


Most of us have been shut in/shut out for over a year now with Covid-19 restrictions. While we are still in the middle of this pandemic, there is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel  . . . His LIGHT! God has given us new life and a chance for REVIVAL, but it must come from His Spirit within His people. It cannot be manufactured by man!

Think about it . . . as society is reopening , we have the opportunity for a fresh start in all aspects of our lives . . .family, jobs, neighborhoods, churches, but most especially within our selves and our children! 

Now is the time to pray for the reviving power of the Holy Spirit within us as believers to be the witnesses the world needs . . . our children need . . . at this crucial time in HIS-story. We cannot miss it! 

Please pray for His power to burn afresh inside you and me to a point where the souls of our children see and experience hope in what seems like a hopeless world. . . . a sick world, a diseased world, a terrorized world, a devastated world, a disaster-riddled world, a downcast world. 

I pray we all experience REVIVAL . . . through His LIGHT, so all can see! Do we not need that today!

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....