Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Reach folks where they need it!

 In my preparation for our mission trip to Puerto Rico July 31, today I was reminded of a daily multi-vitamin. While it may be one pill, it contains a variety of nutrients and needs for the body. Like the Gospel message, it can reach folks where they need it!

I am free and don’t belong to anyone. But I have made myself a slave to everyone. I do it to win as many as I can to Christ. To the Jews I became like a Jew. That was to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one who was under the law. I did this even though I myself am not under the law. That was to win those under the law. To those who don’t have the law I became like one who doesn’t have the law. I did this even though I am not free from God’s law. I am under Christ’s law. Now I can win those who don’t have the law. To those who are weak I became weak. That was to win the weak. I have become all things to all people. I have done this so that in all possible ways I might save some. I do all this because of the good news. And I want to share in its blessings. (1 Corinthians 9: 19-23)


Like the multi vitamin, we must be ready to serve in any way called.  Will it be B-12, Iron, Niacin, Vitamin C or D? Some may need a hug. Some may just need a smile. Others may need us to sit and listen. Perhaps some may actually need a scripture or two. Lord willing, one (or many) will ask Jesus into their lives as Lord and Savior. 

Please pray as we prepare . . . and take our vitamins so we are strong and ready! 💊

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....